Production Assembly Foreperson
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
In this position, your responsibilities include: supervision of production and assembly activities, in accordance with the assembly plans generated by the manufacturing system (BaaN). You will have to work closely with the Quality Control, Planning, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing Technology Departments to ensure timely production of quality valves, in order to respect the commitments, the objectives and the delivery deadlines.
The tasks related to this position are as follows:
-Define and monitor the production objectives
-Ensure tracking of and compliance with deadlines and budget objectives
-Manage daily production activities
-See to compliance with and improvement of OHS standards
-Motivate your team to optimize their performance
-Make the necessary improvements to ensure your team’s profitability and efficiency
· Diploma of Collegiate Studies in mechanical engineering
· ASP in numeric control machining techniques (an advantage)
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in management of unionized personnel in an industrial mechanical assembly and machine shop environment with NC and conventional machines;
· Available to work on 3 shifts.
· Bilingual (French and English)