Power ball valve
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 4
(DN 15 - 100)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 900 - 4500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, Butt weld
Features and benefits
The rugged, one-piece, forged Power ball valve, is built to take the toughest steam isolation applications in your plant – vent, drain, blowoff, intermittent blowdown – with the performance and reliability that you have come to expect from Velan.
● One-piece forged body.
● Streamlined flow path limits cavitation and pressure drop.
● True quarter turn valve – low torque.
● Body cavity is isolated from solids build up, flow and erosion resistance.
● Rugged fully guided one-piece stem.
● Foolproof stem blowout protection.
● Chrome Carbide coated Inconel ball and seat.