Account Manager (Order Execution)
Missouri City, TX (US)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Inside Sales, MRO, you will be multi-tasking the following activities and providing the highest level of customer service to established distributors.
- Receive orders, review specifications if applicable, validate pricing
- Enter orders in ERP system (Infor LN).
- Review and check orders entered by OE team if not entered directly
- Expedite orders when necessary.
- Issue status report to customer when requested or as established by monthly cadence.
- Address all corrections and changes made to orders and keep customers and internal departments informed.
- Initiate correctives actions when issues/risks are raised, or schedule progress is deviated against plan; escalate when required
- Communicate all corrections and changes made to the order to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the customer regarding requirements clarity, deliverables & inspections attendance (customer management process)
- Manage assigned Key Accounts as the primary point of contact for all order related activities and communications
- Build and maintain relationships with key personnel at Key Accounts
- Work with key accounts to develop standard processes for faster, easier order processing
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers for assigned key accounts to achieve documented goals and objectives
- Host monthly review meetings with assigned accounts to review bookings and billings projections
- University degree with a minimum of one-year related experience or college degree with a minimum of five-years related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
|Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS office, in particular Excel (data analysis, pivot table)
- Experience with an ERP
- Customer Focus/Problem solving – Keep the utmost respect and integrity while proving results oriented (great listening skills)
- Time management – Great at setting priorities to properly manage the time and expectation
- Fluently bilingual French and English, written and oral
- Flexible/perseverant – able to adapt to a continuously moving marketplace.
- Influential – the ability to influence others to accomplish difficult tasks they would not have done on their own. Able to quickly assess and capitalize on the political forces within the client and within Velan at all levels.
- Communication - Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Technical/Attention to details – Needs to have a strong technical understanding or the proper knowledge to develop solution to meet stringent client requirements