Montreal, QC (Canada)
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Planner’s main responsibilities are:
- Coordinating and verifying production routings, preparation of shop/assembly orders in collaboration with Industrial engineering;
- Transmitting of shop order to machine shop as per schedule.
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of raw and finished machine parts;
- Maintaining of planning file for each project (from Sales order entry to the last valve’s delivery);
- Reviewing of planning when sales order specs, project drawings and/or QCI’s are revised, such review can result in addition/modification of material and shop planning;
- Expedite shop, purchasing, engineering and QC/QA for timely delivery of product/services from them to ensure on time delivery of valves to the customer.
- College studies diploma in Production Manufacturing , Operations Management, Mechanical Manufacturing, or the related field;
- 3 to 5 year of experience production planning experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems and their functions;
- Fully bilingual (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 certification (an asset);
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure, in a team environment with different groups.