Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionThe Production Supervisor is mainly responsible to supervise machining, welding and hydraulic tests activities, in accordance with Quality Control Instructions (QCI) and assembly plans generated by the manufacturing system (Infor LN). He/she will have to work closely with the Quality Control, Planning, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing Technology Departments to ensure timely production of quality valves, in order to respect the commitments, the objectives and the delivery deadlines.
More specifically, he/she will be responsible to:
- Define and monitor the production objectives
- Ensure tracking of and compliance with deadlines and budget objectives
- Manage daily production activities
- See to compliance with and improvement of Work Health and Safety standards
- Motivate the team to optimize their performance
- Make the necessary improvements to ensure the team’s profitability and efficiency.
- College Technical Diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or the equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in management of unionized personnel in a Manufacturing company;
- Team work abilities
- Bilingual (French and English).