Administrator, Field Service and Customer Support
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionReporting to the Manager, Field Service and Customer Support, the department administrator is accountable to handle all administrative functions (Operations, Logistics, Purchasing and Finance) necessary for the proper and efficient functioning of the Field Service and Customer Support Department. They will be responsible for monitoring adhesion to department and company processes, ensuring appropriate record keeping, maintaining departmental performance statistics, and efficient communication both internally as well as with clients and partners. They will work closely with Aftermarket Specialists and Field Service Technicians to achieve all departmental goals and objectives.
- Oversee the application and certification process for Velan Approved Service Shops;
- Maintain Approved Service Shop files and schedule the review, renewal, and cancellation processes;
- Maintain scheduling of service requests and the management of staff's respective schedules by coordinating service trips and training events;
- Take ownership of key departmental initiatives and record keeping;
- Prepare field service reports for final review and approval;
- Review customer Purchase Orders, customer invoicing for service trips (including multiple currencies), prepare required Purchase Orders, and coordinate with Finance and Accounting;
- Review Field Service expense reports including currency exchanges and advance reimbursements ensuring that they are correctly prepared;
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports for warranty work performed;
- Be familiar with and ensure the correct application of departmental Directives, Guidelines, Procedures, and Training requirements as they pertain to department administration.
- Minimum 5 years experience in administration, project management, planning or another related field.
- Highly structured and organized with ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, handle stressful situations, and work with all levels of employees and management;
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.;
- Strong interpersonal skills to work efficiently with colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Functional French is also required. (3rd language knowledge is an asset).