Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionReporting to the Manager, Customs & Logistics, the Coordinator, Logistic is mainly responsible to process shipping documentation, communicate with freight forwarders and present letters of credit to banks.
- Coordinate all aspects of shipment process, including preparing shipping documents, requests booking;
- Review all shipping documentation to confirm accuracy and consistency with the terms of the Purchase Order and Customer’s requirements;
- Ensure all client special instructions are followed;
- Submit invoices with shipping documents on a timely manner;
- Maintain effective relationship with clients and their logistics provider;
- Arrange inbound shipments and ensure all documents are obtained;
- Monitor import shipments from vessel discharge;
- Communicate status of traffic in transit to planners and buyers, including but not limited to delays;
- Ensure that the brokers have all import documents.
- AEC in transport management & logistic is an asset;
- Be familiar with Incoterms (international rules for commercial terms interpretation);
- Previous experience in logistics;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Solid organizational and computer skills.