HSE Administrative Assistant
Montreal, QC (Canada), Granby, QC (Canada)
- Provide administrative support to the health, safety and environment department.
- Coordinate and ensure document management and data entry of HSE files under various information systems as part of the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Ensure document management of HSE subcontractors.
- Regularly ensure updates are made to the SSE files.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor HSE activities.
- Provide logistics and follow the schedules of HSE activities: training, internal and external audit, internal / external inspection, HSE Management Review, etc.
- Act as the primary contact with HSE providers, in this case for first aid equipment and PPE and collaborate with plants for the deployment of these equipments.
- Update of HSE performance and compliance indicators.
- Any other related tasks as required by management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant (required).
- ACS (Attestations of Collegial Studies) or DCS (Diploma of Collegial Studies) in administrative technique.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry (an important asset);
- Mastering of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Is professional, resourceful, autonomous and discreet.
- Demonstrates an excellent team spirit and is client-focused.
- Can adapt to change at light speed.
- Capable of multitasking and handling several files at once while prioritizing them.
- Demonstrates good judgement and a good sense of analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capable of communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Mastering of the French and English language both written and spoken.