Project Specialist (temporary - 12 months)
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionYou will assist the Project manager or Project Leader to monitor and manage a specific portfolio of projects. You will work through a set of standardized project management processes and tools.
You will also be responsible to:
- Create and maintain a Master Document list
- Create and distribute customer progress (Status) reports.
- Create the weekly VPM 1 and 2 presentations.
- Monitor the overall health status of a project by using a WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) and selected tools to track key milestones.
- Create and submit Client (Vendor) Data Books
- Keep track of issues which may affect on time delivery.
- Bring awareness to issues which may affect on time delivery to the Project Manager/Leader.
- Take ownership of certain issues to resolution.
- Motivate and monitor the project team to meet key milestones and achieve on time delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Commerce would be preferable
- 1-3 years of experience related to project management
- Passion for project management
- Active listening
- Having a dynamic approach to problem solving
- Displaying a high level of clarity & succinctness when discussing issues
- Ability to write clear and informative reports in English
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel