Montreal, QC (Canada)
Reporting to the Manager, Spare Parts Quotations, the incumbent of this position is mainly responsible to responds to customers’ inquiries and requests for quotations for Velan spares parts.
- Review, evaluate and clarify customer inquiries
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain the information needed to provide accurate quotations.
- Maintain a courteous and professional relationship with all customers (both internal and external).
- Support other internal departments with spare part pricing and identification.
- Become familiar with the Velan’s complete line of Multi-Turn and Quarter-Turn valve offerings.
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or Commerce preferred.
- Strong and proficient computer user.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products.
- 5 years of experience in an inside sales role.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be self-sufficient and have strong decision-making skills.
- Team player and strong work ethics.
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset.
- Familiar with industrial valves or flow control an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients within and outside the company.
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities and deadlines.