Quality Control Documentation Administrator
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
You will work for the Quality Assurance department and your duties will include the following:
Process Quality Control documentation,
Review test reports and test certificates,
Contact customer inspectors to arrange inspections,
File various documents and test reports
Maintain QC data base (in Excel or Wincert), and enter test results and deviation report results into data base.
- Must have a Diploma of College Studies
- Experience in Quality Control / Documentation in an industrial environment
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Basic knowledge of ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) specifications would be an asset.