Velan Inc. reports its forth quarter 2019/20 financial results
Velan Inc. (TSX: VLN) (the “Company”), a world-leading manufacturer of industrial valves, announced today its financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended February 29, 2020.
- Sales of US$113.6 million for the quarter
- Net loss of US$11.1 million for the quarter
- Operating profit before restructuring and transformation costs of US$6.2 million for the quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA of US$9.9 million for the quarter
- Order backlog of US$406.8 million at the end of the quarter
- Net new orders received (“Bookings”) of US$88.3 million for the quarter
- Net cash of US$31.0 million at the end of the quarter
- Returned US$0.6 million to shareholders in the quarter and US$2.2 million in the fiscal year by way of dividends and share repurchases
Click here to read online!