Cast steel bellows seal globe
Category: Gate, globe, and check valves
Product line: Cast steel (bolted bonnet) valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 8 (DN 50 - 200)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150 - 600
- Standard connections
- Flanged, Butt weld
Features and benefits
● Long cycle life bellows (3000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, or Hastelloy C for chlorine service.
● Bolted body-bonnet joints for fast serviceability. Fully enclosed spiral wound Gr. 316 (stainless) graphite gaskets.
● Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows.
● Two-secondary stem seals: a) Back seat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Bellows monitoring port (optional): A plug can be connected to the space above the bellows to monitor performance.
● Seat and disc hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.