- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
150 - 1500
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Non-rotating stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
● Universal trim. 13Cr stem, 13Cr faced disc, and CoCr alloy faced seats API Trim 8 suitable for service up to 850°F (454°C).
● Seat face CoCr alloy hardfaced, ground, and lapped to a mirror finish. Conical seat machined to 8 RMS.
● Tapered disc.
Body guided disc accurately mates the hardfaced surface of the disc with the surface of the seat, hardfaced with 13Cr, CoCr alloy, SS 316, or Monel, ground and lapped with seat.
● Disc in SS 316 hardfaced with CoCr alloy also available. NPS 2–6 (DN 50–150) valves may have solid CA15 (13Cr) discs.
● Body and bonnet. Castings are precision machined. One-piece bonnet for better alignment, fewer parts.
● Stuffing box finish to 63 RMS or better.
● Body and bonnet joint accurately machined. Fully enclosed gasket.
● Gland has two-piece construction for easy alignment.
● Rotating stem nut. Austenitic ductile iron Gr. D-2C, renewable in-line.
● Torque arm reduces wear on packing rings and enables better sealing and reduces torque.
● Impactor handwheels.
Globe and stop check valves require higher closing torques than gate valves with the same seat diameter and pressure class. The most economical mechanism for tight shutoff is the impactor handwheel. Two lugs cast under the wheel strike simultaneous blows and give 3–10 times the closing force of standard handwheels. Impactor handwheels are supplied at manufacturer’s option unless specified by customer.
ASME Classes 150–300: 1⁄16” raised face.
ASME Classes 600–1500: 1⁄4” raised face.
Finish 125–250 AARH for all valves.