Gate valves (API 600)
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 64
(DN 50 - 1600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
150 - 1500
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Universal trim: 13Cr stem, wedge in CA 15 or 13Cr faced, and CoCr alloy seat API Trim 8 suitable for applications up to 850°F (454°C).
● Seat face CoCr alloy hardfaced, ground and lapped to a mirror finish.
● Flexible wedge with low center stem wedge contact, in solid CA15 (13Cr)or hardfaced with 13Cr, SS 316, Monel or CoCr alloy. Wedge is ground and lapped to a mirror finish and tightly guided to prevent dragging and seat damage. A CoCr alloy hardfaced CF8M wedge is also available.
● Non-rotating stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Double Acme for faster operation.
● Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
● Body and bonnet castings are precision machined. One-piece bonnet up to NPS 12 (DN 300) for better alignment and fewer parts.
● Flanges: ASME Classes 150–300: 1⁄16” raised face.
ASME Classes 600–1500: 1⁄4” raised face.
Finish 125–250 AARH for all valves.
● Rotating stem nut is Austenitic ductile iron Gr. D-2C renewable in line (as shown). Thrust bearings are supplied as follows: ASME Classes 150–300: NPS 10–12 (DN 250–300), 1 bearing (top),
NPS 16 (DN 400) and up, two bearings,
ASME Classes 600–1500: NPS 6 (DN 150) and up.