HF Acid valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 36
(DN 50 - 900)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150 - 300
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
Fugitive emissions are a critical factor in the performance of any HF Acid valve and at Velan, we have been committed to reducing emissions beyond the industry standards, and providing the highest quality products to our customers for over 50 years. Velan offers a comprehensive line of Phillips approved and UOP listed API 600 gate, globe and check HF acid valves with several benefits.
● Nickel plated overlay on backseat in stem hole to combat severe alkylation conditions.
● HF acid detecting paint to ensure valve integrity.
● Stem - made from solid age hardened K-Monel 500 for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
● Casting design X-ray “RT“ quality castings as per B16.34 acceptance standards.
● Bonnet Joint - accurately machined for better service life.
● Seal welded seats in Monel: Monel seats are welded-in for ensuring zero leakage behind and around the seat and then ground and lapped after welding using state of the art technology to prevent in-service corrosion.
● Body/Bonnet wall thickness to API 600.
● Velan’s low-fugitive emissions guarantee: Based on extensive laboratory testing and field experience.