Pressure seal globe valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 16 (PS 50 - 400)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
600 - 4500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, Butt weld
Features and benefits
Velan globe valve’s top and bottom-guided disc assures stem operation without side thrust caused by high pressure flow. The non-rotating stem results in lower friction of all moving parts and longer stem packing life. All this resulting in smooth, easy operation and tight shutoff under extreme pressures.
- Velan's proven pressure seal design.
- Body guided disc eliminates side thrust and provides longer disc, seat and body life.
- Impactor handwheel for tight shutoff.
- Designed to ASME B16.34.
- Body made of superior strength forgings and optional cast steel.
- Velan stem seal offers tight seal with little to no maintenance over long periods of time.
- Optional live-loading of packing.
- Non-rotating stem.
- Hardfaced seating faces resist erosion.
- Other sizes and pressure classes available. Contact the company for specifications.