Standard metal-seated knife gate valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- up to 150 psig
- Standard connections
- Lug, Flanged
Features and benefits
● Designed to handle light slurries, pulp stock and corrosive fluids in process industries.
● Meets TAPPI standard TIS 405-8 and MSS SP-81 for wafer-type knife gate valves.
● Lug bolt pattern matches ASME B16.5 Class 150. Holes tapped.
● 150 psig (10.3 bar) maximum working pressure. 150°F (65°C) maximum working temperature. Applications outside of these conditions require special design considerations.
● These high quality metal-seated knife gate valves with ground knife gates and lapped seating faces have maximum leakage rate 4-10 times less than the permissible rates shown in TAPPI 405-8 & MSS SP-81.
● Needle bearings on NPS 14–24 (DN 350-600) valves.
● Available with actuation.