Standard resilient-seated knife gate valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24 (50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- up to 150 psig
- Standard connections
- Lug, Flanged
Features and benefits
● Designed to handle light slurries, pulp stock and corrosive fluids in process industries where applications call for resilient seat with zero leakage to 150 psi (10.3 bar) in main direction and limited tightness in opposite direction, at low pressure.
● Replaceable, resilient crimped seat rings on NPS 18 (DN 450) and larger.
● Meets TAPPI standard TIS 405-8 and MSS SP-81 for wafer type knife gate valves.
● Non-clogging large port.
● 150 psig (10.3 bar) maximim working pressure. 150°F (65°C) maximum working temperature. Applications outside of these conditions require special design considerations.
● Needle bearings on NPS 14 –24 (DN 350-600) valves.
● Available with air actuation.
● Lug bolt pattern matches ASME B16.5 Class 150. Holes tapped.