Unibody ball valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 6
(DN 15 - 150)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150 - 300
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Exclusive Memoryseal™ seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations ofpressure and temperature.
● Unique 4-way and 3-way packing arrangements for superior stem sealing.
● TA-Luft certified (optional).
● Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal and graphite packing.
● Stem guides prevent side thrust.
● Long cycle life
● Low, uniform torques.
● Blowout-proof stem.
● Fully enclosed PTFE body seal.
● Metal-to-metal contact between insert and body act as secondary seal and prevents overcompression of the seats.
● Pipe flange gasket acts as third precautionary sealas threads from the insert are within the raised face flange.
● Meets worldwide specifications: designed to ASME B16.34, BS 5351, API 608; fire-tested to API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497. ISO/CAPI for all parameters of standardized valve automation.
● Locking device standard for valves with lever handle.
● Highest standards of quality.