- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
150 - 1500
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
- Unique non-rotating stem design is easily adaptable for actuation – with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
- Universal trim: 13Cr stem, 13Cr faced disc, and CoCr alloy faced seats – API Trim 8 suitable for service up to 850°F (454°C).
- Seat face CoCr alloy hardfaced, ground, and lapped to a mirror finish. Conical seat machined to fine surface finish.
- Body guided disc accurately mates the hardfaced surface of the disc (hardfaced with 13Cr, CoCr alloy, SS 316, or Monel) with the surface of the body seat, which is ground and lapped to a mirror finish.The disc guides are hardfaced to extend the wear life of the disc guides.
- Body and bonnet castings are precision machined. One-piece bonnet for better alignment, fewer parts.
- Stuffing box machined to fine surface finish.
- Body and bonnet joint accurately machined to fine surface finish. Fully enclosed gasket.
- Gland has two-piece construction for easy alignment.
- Rotating stem nut in Austenitic ductile iron Gr. D-2C, renewable in-line.
- Torque arm reduces wear on packing rings and enables better sealing and reduces torque.
- Impactor handwheels: Globe and stop check valves require higher closing torques than gate valves with the same seat diameter and pressure class. The most economical mechanism for tight shutoff is the impactor handwheel. Two lugs cast under the wheel strike simultaneous blows and give 3–10 times the closing force of standard handwheels. Impactor handwheels are supplied at manufacturer’s option unless specified by customer.
- Flanges: ASME Classes: 150–300: 1⁄16” raised face.
ASME Classes: 600–1500: ¼” raised face.
Finish: 125–250 AARH for all valves.