Quotation specialist, spare parts
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionWould you like to join a dynamic team that provides a supportive environment for expert submissions?
At Velan, we stand out for the values that drive us, our leadership, and the passion that all members have in achieving results. With our head office in Montreal and 12 manufacturing sites worldwide, we manufacture and market ranges of complex and innovative valves for different sectors of activity.
We thus help our business partners in the primary and secondary sectors to be more efficient and competitive by reducing their total operational cost.
You enjoy participating in problem solving as they arise.
You are looking to provide basic technical/sales support as needed by customers.
You want to build relationships with all outside sales personnel as well as key customers and channel partners.
You could then find great satisfaction in this role of Quotation specialist, spare parts!
We offer you:
- A career, not just a job!
- Competitive base salary, accompanied by an annual performance bonus.
- Comprehensive group insurance program, including a telemedicine program.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Reimbursement for annual gym fees and other wellness initiatives.
- Free coffee an affordable on-site cafeteria
RequirementsIf you have:
- College degree with a minimum of three-years related experience or high school degree with a minimum of five-years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Relevant experience in the valve industry an asset
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS office, in particular Excel (data analysis, pivot table)
- Experience with an ERP
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be our next Quotation specialist, spare parts!
We look forward speaking with you!
Velan is an equal opportunity employer complying with all applicable labour standards and employment laws. We hire our personnel without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, disability, age, nor any other non-merit-based factors.