Pressure seal swing check valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24 (DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
600 - 2500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, Butt weld
Features and benefits
Velan's proven pressure seal design.
- No penetration of hinge pin to outside eliminating possibility of pin seal leakage and allowing for in-line service.
- Compact cage unit: all moving parts are attached to the carrier and can be removed easily for service.
- Forged seat/disc is CoCr alloy, ground and lapped to a mirror finish for maximum erosion resistance and long service life. It is seal-welded to the body.
- Disc can partially rotate for tight shutoff. In the fully open position, it rests against a stop.
- CoCr alloy bearings for hinge pin.
- Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.
- Forged bonnet.