R-series cast and forged metal-seated ball valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 36 (DN 15 - 900)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class
150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 and 4500
- Standard connections
- Flanged (RF, RTJ), butt weld, socket weld, threaded, hub ends
Features and benefits
- Bi-directional sealing with a preferred sealing direction in dirty service.
- Tight shut-off. Lapped balls and seats for 100% contact.
- Upstream seat equipped with a Belleville spring to guarantee the scraping of the ball surface and maintain effective sealing.
- Low emissions stem seal.
- Robust blowout-proof stem.
- Fully guided stem.
- Internal thrust washers to reduce torque and provide secondary stem seal.
- Inherently fire safe.
- Wide range of trim options.
- Multiple coating solutions.
- Available in cast and forged construction.
- Direct mount, no bracket and coupling.
Ideally suited for manual or actuated on-off service for a wide range of applications and temperatures up to 1,450°F (788°C).
- FCC processes
- Coal conversion
- CCU catalyst oil slurries in oil refineries
- Poly-silicon refining
- Hot hydrocarbons and resids
- High pressure oxygen and nitrogen applications
- Saturated and super-heated steam
- Thermal fluids