Pressure seal y-pattern globe valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class
900 - 2500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, Butt weld
Features and benefits
Velan pressure seal y-pattern globe valves offer lower and higher Cvs.
Velan's proven pressure seal design.
- Low pressure drop compared to vertical globe valves.
- Excellent resistance to the effects of thermal cycling.
- Low torque stroking due to: 1) radial thrust bearings; 2) non-rotating stem; 3) impactor handwheel (3 –10 times more effective than standard handwheel).
- Quick and easy repair in line.
- Seat integrally hardfaced with CoCr alloy.
- Disc fully guided with CoCr alloy seating and guiding surfaces.
- Tight shutoff.
- Stem expansion/contraction thrust unit for high temperature application (optional).
- Other sizes available on request.
- Live-loading of packing optional.