Bolted bonnet flexible wedge gate valves
Category: Gate, globe, and check valves
Product line: Bolted bonnet high pressure valves (large forged) valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
150 - 1500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, Butt weld
Features and benefits
Velan bolted bonnet flexible wedge gate valves are ideal for high pressure steam, catalytic reformers, hydrocrackers and other tough services.
● Stronger, leakproof bolted body bonnet joint ensures joint tightness with a higher bolting torque.
● Wedge guiding minimizes seat rubbing and scuffing resulting in long cycle life.
● Designed to ASME B16.34.
● Body made of superior strength forgings and optional cast steel.
● Velan stem seal offers tight seal with little to no maintenance over long periods of time.
● Optional live-loading of packing and leakoff.
● Non-rotating stem.
● Hardfaced seating faces resist erosion.
● Available with provision for seal weld.
● Other sizes and pressure classes available. Contact the company for specifications.