Bolted bonnet bellows seal globe valves
Category: Bellows seal valves
Product line: Bellows seal bolted bonnet high pressure valves (large forged)
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 1/2 - 10
(DN 65 - 250)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 600 - 1500
- Standard connections
- Butt weld
Features and benefits
● Long cycle life bellows (3000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless) or Inconel. Designed and successfully tested in high pressure/temperature conditions.
● Two-part bellows.
● Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Low torque due to: a) Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows; b) Stem nut thrust bearings; c) Central lubrication.
● Bellows monitoring port (optional): A plug can be connected to the space above the bellows to monitor performance.
● Forged for higher safety: Increased toughness, strength and fatigue resistance.
● Guided disc: Seat and disc hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.