Cast HF Acid swing check valves
Category: HF Acid valves
Product line: Cast HF acid valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2-36
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150, 300,
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
- All of the critical areas of castings are of RT quality in accordance to B16.34
- Bonnet joint is precision machined and has a special surface finish for extended service life.
- Monel® seat is single seal welded-in using state-of-the-art metallurgical technology to ensure zero leakage behind and around the seat, preventing in-service corrosion.
- Fully encapsulated gasket design with metal-to-metal body to bonnet contact for optimal and controlled gasket compression.
- Body wall thickness is in accordance to higher limits of API 600/594 offering one of the highest corrosion resistance capacities in the market.
- HF Acid detecting paint allows for an immediate visual detection when exposed to acid or acid vapors to ensure valve integrity
- Non-rotating disc is fastened securely to disc hanger with a lock nut and cotter pin. All parts are accessible from top for easy servicing.
- Cage unit design with no body penetration by hinge pin.
- For greater sizes (6’’ and above) top lid is delivered with 2 extended studs for easy handling and valve maneuver.