N-series forged metal-seated ball valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 16
(DN 15 - 400)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
150 - 4500
- Standard connections
- Flanged, Butt weld, Socket weld, Clamp style
Features and benefits
The Securaseal Type N was designed and developed for the most severe services heavy industry has to offer. None are more severe than high pressure leaching by acid or oxygen used in the refining of nickel and gold ores. These services push every piece of equipment to the absolute limit requiring not only a sound and very robust design but also one that is on the cutting edge of technology.
● Tight shutoff to ASME/FCI 70-2 CLASS VI, MSS-SP61 OR API 598
● Bi-directional sealing with preferred direction.
● Oversized blowout-proof stem.
● Internal stem bushings absorb stem loading moments and provide guiding.
● External thrust bearing significantly reduces valve operation torque.
● Heavy duty precision machined actuator bracket ensures accurate stem alignment.
● Advanced live-loaded stem packing arrangement standard.
● Unique ball/seat spring-loading technology.
● Complete ball/seat set individually vacuum tested to verify sealing integrity.
● Advanced HVOF or Plasma spray custom trim coating technology with hardness in excess of 70 RC.
● Superior ball/seat finish to 2–4 RMS.
● Seat shroud eliminates particle migration into seat recess.
● Locked-in downstream seat.
● Self energized body seal allows for services requiring exotic materials or where severe pipe loads and/or thermal cycling is a concern.
● Designed to ASME B16.34.