Cryogenic triple-offset valves
Category: Cryogenic valves
Product line: Torqseal cryogenic triple offset valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 3 - 80
(DN 80 - 2000)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 150 - 900
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Triple-offset disc rotation: Provides bubble-tight sealing without rubbing or galling.
● Cryogenic stem packing: Composed of superposed Viton O-rings and expanded graphite rings (fire safe approved).
● Low fugitive emissions: in accordance with ISO 15848/Ta-Luft.
● No cavity: No cavity to prevent build-up of solids.
● Drainage possibility: The bottom cover can be removed if drainage is required.
● Internal blow-out protection: Prevents the shaft from blowing out under pressure.
● Inherent fire safe function: Stainless steel construction and metallic seal provide inherent fire safe function.
● Extended bonnet: With a sufficient gas column to keep the stem packing away from cold fluid. Extended bonnet length is qualified for use in LNG application with type approvals from major classification societies.
● Actuator: Manual, pneumatic (single or double-acting type), electric or hydraulic according to customer specification. ON/OFF or MODULATING function according to the application. Fast-acting actuators for Emergency Shut Down (ESD) also available.
● High quality castings: Radiographic control, dye penetrant test, ferrite content control, impact test at -196ºC according to customers' requirements.
● Reinforced stainless steel shaft bearings: For high cycles and smooth operation at very low temperatures.
● High reliability: Safety Integrity Level requirements according to IEC 61508.