Pressure seal y-pattern piston check valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 1/2 - 24 (DN 65 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 900 - 2500
- Standard connections
- Butt weld, Fanged
Features and benefits
Check valves are installed to allow flow in one direction only and they protect systems that can be affected by reverse flow, such as a system shutdown. They are operated entirely by reaction to the flow and therefore do not require external actuation. Care and attention should be paid to check valve installation orientation. For information please consult the appropriate Installation Operation manual (IOM).
- Advanced pressure seal design.
- Live-loaded pressure seal bonnet bolting as a standard.
- Forged cover ring is centered by the body bore and provides perfect sealing surface for the gasket.
- Disc-piston fully guided with CoCr alloy seating and guiding surfaces. The light disc-piston ensures maximum lift and low pressure drop.
- Seat integrally hardfaced with CoCr alloy for maximum resistance to wear, erosion and distortion due to high temperature changes and piping loads.
- Tight shutoff.
- Excellent resistance to thermal changes.
- Optional equalizer piping available if required.
- Other sizes available on request.
- Quick and easy repair in the line.