EP-2000 end-entry ball valves
Category: Quarter-turn valves
Product line: Memoryseal ball valves
Features and benefits
● Exclusive Memoryseal™ seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations in pressure and temperature.
● Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal or graphite packing.
● Adjustable packing flange.
● Stem guides reduce side thrust.
● Long cycle life.
● Low, uniform torques.
● Blowout-proof stem.
● Live-loaded thrust washer prevents galling and provides a secondary stem seal.
● Fully enclosed body seal plus metal-to-metal seal for body and body end. Body seal protects threads from medium.
● Rugged two-piece design with wall thickness to B16.34.
● Stainless handle with safety clip. Oval handwheel also available.
● Provision for seal welding on EP-2000.
● Fire tested in accordance with API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.