Bellows seal globe valves, hermetically-sealed y-pattern
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 2 (DN 15 - 50)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 1500 - 2500
- Standard connections
- Threaded, socket weld, butt weld
Features and benefits
● NO TORSION OF BELLOWS: Splined stem prevents torsion of bellow sand assures long cycle life.
● LONG CYCLE LIFE BELLOWS (5000 cycles): Designed for, and successfully tested in, high pressure–temperature conditions.
● LOW TORQUE due to: a) Non-rotating stem; b) Stem nut thrust bearings; c) Central grease fitting for lubrication of stem nut.
● TWO SECONDARY STEM SEALS: a) Backseat; b) Stem packing.
● VALVES ARE FIRE SAFE: Operate normally during and after fire test.
● EASY IN-LINE SERVICING: Stem-bellows assembly can easily be removed and replaced on valves with threaded (O-ring seal) bonnet. On seal welded valves, removal and replacement of weld is necessary. Special power operated tools are available for cuttingt he seal weld.