HF Acid valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 2 (DN 15 - 50)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 150 - 800
- Standard connections
- Threaded, Socket weld, Flanged
Features and benefits
Fugitive emissions are a critical factorin the performance of any HF Acid valve and at Velan, we have been committed to reducing emissions beyond the industry standards, and providing the highest quality products to our customers for over 50 years. Velan offers a comprehensive line of Phillips and UOP approved API 602 gate, globe and check HF acid valves with several benefits.
• Stem drive: Two-piece allows for replacement of yoke bushing in-line, removal of handwheel without affecting position of valves (closed or opened).
• Rising stem: Makes for easy visibility for open-close indications.
• Gland: Two piece gland bushing/packing flange is self-aligning to prevent stem damage for cocked gland.
• Stem: made from hardened Monel K500 for strength and durability.
• Nickel plated overlay in stem hole for carbon steel valves to combat severe alkylation conditions.
• HF acid detecting paint to ensure valve sealing integrity.
• Bonnet: Large extended type bonnet grade.
• Bonnet joint: Encapsulated gasket design.
• Body: High quality Monel or A105 normalized body with API 602 wall thickness for maximum service.
• Wedge: solid Monel.
• Seat rings: Made of solid Monel 400.
Optional design features:
• Nickel overlay packing box liner.
• Grease injector and lantern ring. Where grease injection is a requirement (UOP only).
• CTFE seat insert resists abrasion and corrosion