API 602 HF acid small forged gate valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 2 (DN 15 - 50)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 150 - 800
- Standard connections
- Threaded, Socket weld, Flanged, Butt-weld
Features and benefits
- Fugitive emissions are a critical factorin the performance of any HF Acid valve and at Velan, we have been committed to reducing emissions beyond the industry standards, and providing the highest quality products to our customers for over 50 years. Velan offers a comprehensive line of Phillips and UOP approved API 602 gate, globe and check HF acid valves with several benefits.
- Packing chamber has nickel overlay to protect from severe alkylation conditions and to guarantee low fugitive emissions.
- Stem is made from solid age hardened K-Monel® 500 for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
- Bonnet joint is precision machined and has a special surface finish for extended service life.
- Fully encapsulated gasket design with metal-to-metal body to bonnet contact for optimal and controlled gasket compression.
- Body/bonnet threads and strength-weld: for welded bonnet valves, the bonnet is threaded-in and torqued to an engineered torque value and the body bonnet joint is strength-welded, offering double protection against leakage.
- Repairable two-piece stem drive.
- API 602 conventional port and full port designs available.
- Wide variety of end connections as per client’s needs: flanged, BW, SW, NPT, weld stubs, including other types.
- HF acid detecting paint allows for an immediate visual detection when exposed to acid or acid vapors to ensure valve integrity.
- Fugitive emissions qualified to API 624 and ISO 15848-1.