Cast HF Acid gate valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 36
(DN 50 - 900)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150, 300, and 600
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
- Packing chamber has nickel overlay to protect from severe alkylation conditions and to guarantee low fugitive emissions.
- Stem is made from solid age hardened K-Monel® 500 for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
- All of the critical areas of castings are of RT quality in accordance to B16.34.
- Bonnet joint is precision machined and has a special surface finish for extended service life.
- Monel® seats are single seal welded-in using state-of-the-art metallurgical technology to ensure zero leakage behind and around the seats, preventing in-service corrosion
- Fully encapsulated gasket design with metal-to-metal body to bonnet contact for optimal and controlled gasket compression.
- Body/bonnet wall thickness is in accordance to higher limits of API 600 offering one of the highest corrosion resistance capacities in the market.
- HF acid detecting paint allows for an immediate visual detection when exposed to acid or acid vapors to ensure valve integrity
- Fugitive emissions qualified to API 624 and ISO 15848-1
- Flexible round wedge pioneered by Velan assures valve tightness and compensates for seat distortion and body deformation.