Bolted bonnet bellows seal flexible wedge gate valves
Category: Gate, globe, and check valves
Product line: Bolted bonnet high pressure valves (large forged) valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 1/2 - 6
(DN 65 - 150)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 600 - 1500
- Standard connections
- Butt weld
Features and benefits
● Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless) or Inconel. Designed for, and successfully tested in high pressure/temperature conditions.
● Bellows monitoring port (optional): Connected to the space above the bellows to monitor performance.
● Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows.
● Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Forged for higher safety: Increased toughness, strength and fatigue resistance.
● Two-part bellows.
● Low torque due to: a) Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows; b) Stem nut thrust bearings; c) Central lubrication.
● Seating faces hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.