Split-body ball valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 24
(DN 15 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150 - 600
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Exclusive Memoryseal™ seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations of pressure and temperature.
● Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal or graphite packing.
● Valve/packing meets ISO and API Fugitive Emissions Standards, and corrosion test requirements
● Long cycle life.
● Low, uniform torques.
● Live-loaded thrust washer prevents galling and provides secondary stem seal.
● ASME Section VIII mid flanges and bolting eliminates weak center section.
● UL approved, SB-150/300 NPS 2–12 (DN 50–300) (optional).
● AGA and CGA approved, SB-150 full port NPS 2–8 (DN 50–200) (optional).
● Locking devices standard on lever operated valves.
● Trunnion-mounted ball on larger valves allows the ball to float in case of fire and shut-off on the secondary metal seat.
● Cavity fillers are available for NPS ½–12 (DN 15–300).
● Graphite packed valves are firesafe per API 607 Rev. 5 / ISO 10497.
● Certified SIL 3.