Split-body ball valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 16
(DN 15 - 400)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150 - 600
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
● Exclusive Memoryseal™ seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations of pressure and temperature.
● Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal or graphite packing.
● Two-piece self-aligning packing flange and gland.
● PTFE TA-Luft certified live-loaded packing available.
● Stem guides reduce side thrust.
● Long cycle life.
● Low, uniform torques.
● Blowout-proof stem.
● Live-loaded thrust washer prevents galling and provides secondary stem seal.
● Fully enclosed spiral wound graphite filled stainless body gasket.
● Meets ASME B16.5, B16.10 and B16.34, API 608, API 598, API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.
● ASME Section 8 mid flanges and bolting eliminates weak center section.
● UL approved, SB-150/300 NPS 2–12 (DN 50–300).
● AGA & CGA approved, SB-150 Full Port NPS 2–8 (DN 50–200) - optional.
● Face-to-face dimensions meet ASME B16.10 long pattern or short pattern.
● Locking devices standard on lever operated valves.
● Trunnion-mounted ball on larger valves allows the ball to float in case of fire and shutoff on the secondary metal seat.
● Cavity fillers available for NPS 1⁄2–12 (DN 15–300).
● Gear actuators standard: SB-150/300 NPS 8–24 (DN 200–600) full port and NPS 10–24 (DN 250–600) regular port, SB-600 NPS 6–12 (DN 150–300) full port and NPS 8–12 (DN 200–300) regular port.