Senior Business Partner, Human Resources and Labor Relations
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionWould you like to join a professional and dynamic HR team that has employee experience and people development at their priority?
At Velan, we stand out for the values that drive us, our leadership, and the passion that all members have in achieving results. With our head office in Montreal and 12 manufacturing sites worldwide, we manufacture and market ranges of complex and innovative valves for different sectors of activity.
We thus help our business partners in the primary and secondary sectors to be more efficient and competitive by reducing their total operational cost.
We are looking for a Senior Business Partner, Human Resources and Labour Relations to complete our fantastic HR team!
You are looking for a career opportunity that will allow you, in an internal client approach, to support managers in the development of their teams by providing them with the tools applicable to best HR practices.
You want a strategic HR role, participate in various committees, advise members of the management team, and contribute to maintaining a motivating work climate.
Would you like to play a consulting role in the best HR practices and management indicators specific to the activities of the client groups served?
You could then find great satisfaction in this role of Senior Business Partner, Human Resources and Labour Relations!
We offer you:
- A career, not just a job!
- Competitive base salary, accompanied by an annual performance bonus.
- Comprehensive group insurance program, including a telemedicine program.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Reimbursement for annual gym fees and other wellness initiatives.
- Free coffee an affordable on-site cafeteria.
- A hybrid work environment.
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Relations;
- CHRP/CRIA designation;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in human resources and/or labor relations;
- 5 years experience in a business partner consulting role;
- Experience in personnel management an asset;
- Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- Good knowledge of HRIS;
- Very good knowledge of labor law;
- Occasional travel to the Granby plant (twice a month);
- Bilingualism English/French spoken and written required.
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be our next Senior Business Partner, Human Resources and Labour Relations!
We look forward speaking with you!
Velan is an equal opportunity employer complying with all applicable labour standards and employment laws. We hire our personnel without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, disability, age, nor any other non-merit based factors.