Commercial Specialist, After-Market
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionThe Qualification Specialist will act as the single point of contact for all inbound communication (RFQs for spare parts and field service requests) made to the After-Market group.
More precisely, he/she will be responsible to:
- Qualification of incoming RFQs for spare parts and timely allocation to the After-Market Quotations team
- Receipt of incoming field service issues and prompt allocation to After Market Specialist
- Consulting of customer purchasing/appropriation boards (Ariba, Dibs, etc.) to discover business opportunities.
- Updating and publishing of After Market performance KPI and dashboard(s).
- Help with basic quotations during peak load periods.
- Relevant experience in manufacture or products and services company
- Fast paced, highly transactional environment
- Data analysis/management, metrics and KPI report
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint
- Good knowledge of ERP, Proposal software
- Bilingual (Oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Structured, energetic, analytical