Digital Manufacturing Developer
Location(s)Montreal, QC (Canada)
Job DescriptionJob Description:
As Digital Manufacturing Developer at Velan, you will be responsible to develop and maintain software integrations to support Velan’s automation/digitalization efforts. In addition, you will also maintain various manufacturing systems and/or integrations. The incumbent will also develop and maintain automated tests.
Under the responsibility of Digital engineering, you will:
- Develop and manage all corporate manufacturing systems (PLM, PP, SIM, DNC, CNC, MES, CIM, EAM etc.).
- Development lead in all manufacturing customized applications.
- Support front line for shop floor applications.
- Test the feasibility of concept of various manufacturing execution systems and applications as required.
- Implement new agile principles in software development.
- Any other related tasks as required by management.
- 3-5 years of experience in computer manufacturing programs for Numerical Control Machines (CNC), an asset.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of different programming languages such as .NET, C#, Java, ASP, REST, SQL, SOAP WCF, MVC, razor, GDI+, WinForms, WPF;
- Strong software engineering skills.
- High mathematical skills in algebra and numerical.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Bilingual French and English language both written and spoken.