Location(s)Granby, QC (Canada)
The company is looking for someone to fill a machinist position at the Granby plant.
Velan is a world leader in the design and production of a wide range of cast and forged steel gate, globe, check, ball, triple-offset butterfly, knife gate, highly engineered severe service valves, and steam traps offering superior performance across all major industrial applications.
Please note that a practical and / or theoretical test may be required from candidates.
- Make all types of set-ups on Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines.
- Read technical drawings.
- Make minor adjustments on CNC machines.
- In collaboration with the programmer, modify the programs and procede to necessary changes.
- Diploma of vocation studies in machining.
- Minimum of 2 years on a CNC tower and on a numerical contol machining center.
- Good knowledge of CNC machine programming language.
- Mastery of metrology.