Location(s)Williston, VT (US)
Job DescriptionReporting to the Planning Manager, the Planning Analyst will contribute to the improvement projects within the Planning function, in particular the standardization of the planning, stock and inventory management processes as well as the optimization of ERP system. The analyst will also conduct various analyses that will provide visibility on the performance of the Planning function and of the Plant.
- Carry out planning, inventory and plant supply chain analyses based on ERP system reports
- Carry out improvement projects to support the planning process such as standardization and control of MRP parameters
- Collaborate in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress
- Participate in the implementation of an Advanced Scheduling System
- Analyze and map processes in order to improve them
- Represent the planning function in various cross functional projects
- Participate in the implementation of a master production program
- Carry out analyses for Plant management (budget, forecasts, costs etc.)
- Work as part of a team and participate in projects designed to improve overall department, plant, and company performance
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have a high school diploma or GED and, preferably, a Bachelor's Degree in Business Operations or similar.
Must have 3 years experience in planning/scheduling/inventory control in a manufacturing setting.
Experience with ERP systems required.
Must be expert MS Excel user and comfortable using data to inform operational recommendations.