Pressure seal swing check valves
Category: Gate, globe, and check valves
Product line: Pressure seal (forged and cast steel) valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2 - 24 (DN 50 - 600)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes
600 - 2500
- Standard connections
- Butt weld, Flanged
Features and benefits
Check valves are installed to allow flow in one direction only and they protect systems that can be affected by reverse flow, such as a system shutdown. They are operated entirely by reaction to the flow and therefore do not require external actuation. Care and attention should be paid to check valve installation orientation. For information please consult the appropriate Installation Operation manual (IOM).
- Advanced pressure seal design.
- No penetration of hinge pin to outside. Eliminates pin seal leakage and provides in-line service.
- Compact cage unit. All moving parts are attached to the hanger block/hanger ring and can be removed easily for service.
- Forged seat/disc is hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped to a mirror finish for maximum erosion resistance and long service life. The seat is seal-welded to the body.
- Disc can partially adjust for tight shutoff. In the fully open position, it rests against a stop.
- CoCr alloy bearings for hinge pin.
- Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.
- Forged bonnet.